View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Resident ex-satanist
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither

Location: What's the hottest place you can think of...Wrong; it's Phoenix
Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 01-27-2008, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrowpathy View Post
I think it is no coincidence, either that words 'Testicle' and 'Testament' are so similar, almost identical.
Nice observation, actually I've read that the words' latin roots stem from the fact that during the time of the Roman Empire, men were required to hold their "male bits" when they gave a testimony; such as when they testified in front of a jury. I dunno why they did it, but that's just something to think on next time you refer to your testimony....

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...