View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Full of it Retard Posting

Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawkzors is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages - 05-03-2012, 02:04 AM

I dont understand how god is going to let you into heaven after reading all of this. African americans are humans to, i doubt jesus and or god would say anything that your are saying right now. Jesus took in all followers and all people of different races. You sir are part of a cult called the kkk which is nonsense because your saying this in the name of the lord. Jesus wants you to treat everyone as one. Do not segregate by the color of anyones skin. God made all of us correct? then please stfu with your bigotry you racist worthless heathen and I hope that you will be banished to hell for your actions and the things that all you fiends say on this site.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.