View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash

ayerea is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 12-17-2007, 02:32 AM

Ahimaaz. I find you have a very good argument. But i have no names because i do not know them. but all the people, every gay, every person who was convicted of witch craft for no reason other then being a woman. Every person who was killed in the crusades, every black slave, every native culture of the americas. All of them were killed because the bible said that they were lower then then invading white people, or were convicted of being evil, when in probably 99.9% of the cases the people had caused no real harm to anyone. Those are the people who have been harmed in the name of your god.
And you are against them yes, and today the law prevents you from going further then hating them, but in the past. They were killed.
And the "are you real" posts come from the face that you are one of a few groups of people there who are this extreme. And the Buddhists dont preach to people about how if their religion isnt followed to the letter, they will burn in hell. And most muslums dont preach that. Ive met and become friends with several, and beyond simple questions and discussion, i have never been preached to by them about how their religion is right.
That in my opinion is the cause of these.

Open your mind and heart