View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Questions to ask liberal "Christians" - 04-04-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
Now, would it be possible that the world was indeed created billions of years ago like science claims but that it was in a state of chaos and that God came to our world,looked upon the chaos and decided it could not go on like this,wiping the planet clean and made it into what it is today? It is just something i wonder about.
No. That would not be possible. That would mean God said one thing and meant another, and that's not possible. God means what He says, and says what He means. Otherwise, how would people know what parts of the Bible to believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christiaan View Post
And before anyone asks. No, i am not a Christian like you all are. Nor am i an Atheist. I am just not sure what i believe in. I respect christianity and i respect all of you for who you are and what you believe in. but i myself am not completely sure yet. Which is part of the reason i am on here. I wish to discover more and i wish to learn more about the concept that is The Lord
I'm sorry your parents didn't love you enough to teach you about Jesus Christ and the sacrifice He made for you. It's not too late, though, no matter what terrible things you might have done. Jesus died temporarily to pay your debt to His Father who requires a blood sacrifice for sins. You don't have to let that sacrifice go to waste. You can claim it, and then God won't see your many sins. He'll only see Jesus, whom He loves because He's perfect and that's why He never offends God. You can read more about God's need for blood sacrifice in the Bible. Read Leviticus chapter 17, and then Hebrews chapter 9. Actually, you should be reading the whole Bible if you want to know God and Jesus and how you can be Saved.

"The guilt burdened soul cries out for the lashes and nails of justice. Your child cannot yet understand that the Creator has been lashed and nailed in his place. Only the rod of correction can preserve his soul until the day of moral dawning."
Michael Pearl