View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, feminazi loudmouth
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satan's False Word is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists - 10-15-2009, 06:20 PM

I am so disappointed with this post. Mostly because it is just boring beyond believe, but also because it is intollerably false. Where do you get this from HB? At the risk of being as boring as you, let me point out a few errors for you (only to help you, off course)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
5. Belief in God is the only logical worldview.
That would be wonderful, but is hardly fact or truth!

Quote:
6. It's better to play on the safe side and pretend God exists even if you don't really believe in Him, in case He does exist and will send you to hell for not believing.
Again, how is this proof. And how does believing THIS make you a true Christian? God knows your heart, you cannot genuine beliving to Him. If that is what YOU are doing, you are in for a rude awakening!

Quote:
14. Jesus radically changed the world.
How is this PROOF of anything??? Because you say so???

Quote:
17. Life must have an origin, and so that origin must be God, as described in the Bible.
Heather Basher must have an origin, and so that origin must be Satan, as described in the Bible... It's been said, so it must be PROOF?

Quote:
21. Is it absolutely true that "truth is not absolute" or only relatively true that "all things are relative?"
I like this one actually.

Quote:
37. People don't believe in God only because of their own personal problems.
Or background and unfortunate upbringing. Or because they don't feel like commiting. Or bacause they like spaghetti better... Again, I dare ask, where do you get your point from?

Quote:
40. Science is just another (false) religion.
PROOF? Seriously HB, I agree it is false, but if you are going to post PROOF points, proof it already!!!

I could rip every single one of your so called proof points, but I was bored just reading your post, so am just considering the other unfortunate people who might read this post!

HB - turn to Lucifer. I promise you when you truly find HIM you will not feel the need to post useless proofs to convince people who are beyond saving.

Beelzebub Bless you!