View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms? - 03-03-2009, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LissyLovesHerself View Post
Hmm. Do you guys really think its right to beat your wives? If so then not good. Jesus doesnt want that. You poor, poor naive people. This saddens me.
By the way, you beat your wife when shes pregnant, you'll go to jail for possibly the rest of your life if caught. Have fun worshipping God from the cellar!
Mean and Woman are EQUAL! =)
Equal doesn't mean the same, you sound like you have bought into all this pansy liberal propaganda. If I have to choose between what the Bible says and what some left wing bra burning hippie says, I'll choose the Bible every time!

Your brother in Christ, NC.