View Single Post
(#7)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray for a safe trip. - 09-29-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shela Tansper View Post
Thank you Sister Phebe

Yes i am hoping that the flight crew will let me lead prayer over the speaker system and see if we can get the whole plane rejoicing with Jesus and seeing as it's a 24 hour flight there will be plenty of time for me to pass around the plane to help the passengers reflect on their lives and help them find their way through our Lord, i may have reserves about entering the economy seats at the rear of the plane.
As you are traveling Business Class, I am sure the crew would be willing to accomodate. I sort of wish I was going to be there to join in! Perhaps today while you have an opportunity, is print off some Chick Tracts and have the flight attendants pass them around the economy section so that you don't have to go back there. I understand your reservation at dealing with such people face to face.

YIC

Sister Phebe

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!