View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash, jap wannabe
Under Investigation

stefankempe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.stefankempe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 11-21-2011, 09:27 PM

This is insane.

In the first picture, how does a cartoon ponies TAIL'S COLOR influence whether or not anal sex should be accepted on our society. So, the colors in the tail are the colors of the rainbow. Sigh, how you came up with that...wow... just wow.

You say the article is about how My Little Pony brainwashes people into becoming gay perverts. Yet a dragon riding on top of a pony has nothing to do with that?

And the third picture. Do you ACTUALLY think those two people dressed in MLP costumes are trying to have sex. Only a pervert would think that. I looked up where the image came from and found that it is simply a picture of two women school teachers who dressed up in MLP costumes. They are giving each other a hug to try and makes the class laugh. And you are telling everyone here that they are trying to have intercourse? Wow.

And last of all how did you even think of this? Pretty strange that you would go through all this work looking up pictures of MLP and making up false information about them. Dr. I appreciate the effort, but you have utterly failed in your attempt to relate a simple children's show to something that has to do with God and Satan.