View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 06-16-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestAgnostic View Post
Not that you need standing up for by the unsaved but you should not even have to deal with that kind of talk. Leave it to trash like me to take care of this guy. He will not be stopped by quotes from True Christians.

So, to the insulting jerk - I hope Pastor Zeke yanks your Avatar back to hell for swearing like that to a woman you do not know.
Yes That's True But Thanks for Standing up for me It means Alot If he keeps Talking Two True Christian Women like That he Will be banned For Sure But you don't have Two be unsaved Trash Just Repent