View Single Post
(#9)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Goodbye to Heavy Metal / Death Metal Music? - 06-12-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Baby View Post
METAL! For ever!

Nightwish, Manowar, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Sabaton, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, Slipknot... they all deserve a lot of respect Dude, they rule!

I like Iron Maiden. Slipknot and Cradle of Filth I can take or leave. I'm not familiar with the others.
I'm more old school - Black Sabbath, Golden Earring, MC5, Molly Hatchet...