View Single Post
(#789)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 01-26-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronfan View Post
As a Christian who has never played the game , I feel I have no right to condemn or support it , but based on my research , most of what you posted makes no sense, and I must respectfully disagree.

1. So you complain games like GTA cause shootings, but then you complain that the game won't let you kill Muslims ? I thought you wanted to discourage children from playing all games that could cause violence?

2. What is wrong with orange and blue? Weren't they in the rainbow God made?

3. A portal leads to a different , not directly connected , and so is not the same as a door. Any of the gameplay videos will show you that.

4. It is not magic . Cars, computers and modern printed books are not in the Bible , but they exist.

5. Look at the Portal wiki . The cubes are not meant to be worshipped , but are placed by the evil robot/AI to try to get you to get attached so you will be discouraged when they are destroyed. Doesn't satan tempt people like that? However , those fan made pictures of the cube are exaggerating. s. And where is the proof that girls who play don't have boyfriends?

6. that is not part of the game, but a picture from a fan who obviously likes to make bad pictures. I haven't played the game , but I've seen videos and the portals are bigger , so that could not happen. It would of gotten a higher rating then e10+ if it had nudity.

7. The Bible tells us how the devil lied to eve, but is that supporting it ? It clearly states here http://theportalwiki.com/wiki/Cake that the evil character Glados uses cake as an incentive . She tries to throw you into a fire, much like satan wants everyone in hell. Read the plot on Wikipedia.

8 Indie means the independent developers who make games, and why would the developers hack the site that sells their games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_developer

I am not necessarily backing the game, as I have not played it, and there may be other reasons it is not a good game, but all the claims are shown untrue by unbiased research.
Blah, blah, blah... basically you're confirming that the game portrays satan playing GOD.

What else would you need to burn that game?

PRAISE THE LORD!