View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Yo Gabba Gabba, Indeed - 09-10-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hikari View Post
Eh, it's not that bad. I don't really like Elijah Wood though.
The show is called Yo Gabba Gabba, cause it's geared towards 3 year olds. They don't know much, you know? The kids I babysit seem to like it. The dances are really funny too. That's how I get my exercise half the time, dancing to retarded toddler's shows..
Thats what the homers do. Start indocterinate them at such a early age, and you have them for life. And then to teach then the art of fellatio on top of it. This whole culture has gone so homer, we don't even notice when are children are being taught the most dirtiest of sins. Only we at Landover Baptist are here to set the record straight, and keep the country that way as well.