View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

TheHeretic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheHeretic is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ten points that CRUSH Atheism - 10-05-2010, 01:56 PM

My friend; firstly. You have 9 points shown not ten. #3 must have been forgotten.

Now as an atheist, I have been talking to christians for a long time. I have no quarrels with you as a community. I do however would like to refute some of your points.

Point #1. Now, that is entirely untrue. In fact, the other day I bought a homeless man some food as well as something to drink. I show mercy, I show pity. I am not asking you to believe me, but you must know this is false? Surely you cannot be so dull as to assume that atheists as a whole are uncaring people?

Point #2. Now, you claim here that we think that natural disasters are random events, this is not true at all... Disasters such as earthquakes we believe are caused by a release of pressure in the earth crust. Also, you claim that the earthquake is gods way of 'slaying sinners' Do you honestly believe that out of the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of earthquakes that have happened that no a single christian has been killed?

Point #4 We do think that there is a difference between animals and human, through years of evolution; not random chance, we are very different. I cant even continue this, this point is so ridiculous.

Point #5 Now this is nothing against atheism at all.. Its just a statement really. Good on you.

Point #6 In our hearts of hearts? Search the meaning of Philosophy.
Point #7 Now you say really nothing about atheism, you spout out random gods from various religions.. this is once again nothing to do with atheism.

Point #8
Oh wow.. I am not sure where to start. You invite us to show you a false god... Remembering we're atheists.. right? We dont believe in Gods.

Point #9 Atheism is a mockery of Christianity... So you think that Christianity was the first religion, or belief; If I may. What about the millions of years before Jesus Christ was even born? You dont think a single belief was formed until god? That is foolish my friend.

Point #10 Congratulations, Atheism has no Infinite Creator God. You do know what Atheism is right? We dont believe in deities, hence the no Infinite Creater bloke...

Most of this points are meaningless and redundant.

Anyway, I think I have been rather polite, not swearing or using vulgar language. The only thing I ask is you pay me the same respect I have paid you. I do not hate you, nor do I distain your existance, I accept all beliefs.
I just however chose not to follow such ideals.