View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 09-17-2012, 12:49 AM

1.c. Sacred Weapons

The only option: King James Version 1611 Bible: If you need the manual of instructions, simply, you are not qualified to hunt demons and they will hunt to you. If you are a Real Christian
™ you have to keep strong the Faith in your heart (just in case see my signature about how to) and the Bible in your pocket. The KJV is the most important weapon of your arsenal, treat It with the due respect!

Banner of my ancestors-family. Down, in the left side you can see four beheaded moors . This banner has bathed in blood often in some Glorious ways. Whenever I can choose the place of the fight it will be there. It is sacred because I try to Redeem with it this land.

Emblem and shield for the chest. From my old captain uniform of the Requeté army. It's called detente (stop) and made of metal. My father gave it to me in his bed of death and it is Blessed by the Very Godly Thaddeus Alonzo Benjamin Hunter
It does not matter if it is a communist bullet, a splinter of a terrorist bomb or the corrosive saliva of a demon. If it goes to your chest (and your Faith does not weaken) it it will attract to your heart and stop it.

to be cont¡nued
(next chapter, finally: The demons, guide of Sacred Combat)

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18