View Single Post
(#249)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

bro:mike is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bro:mike is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-24-2010, 05:27 AM

Lets see the Bible states that before Christ returns there will be Wars and rumors of wars. And that the world will be filled with Chaos and destruction.. This has not quite happened yet! However I believe that the fuse has been lit and that the ball is rolling. And that Obama is just the beginning of things to come. As he has begun to weakin our economy our Nuclear capabilities. And accepting things considered Obaminations such a Homosexuality. Corruption is among us and has been since the beggining of time its just getting worse. I don't really know if we can consider him the Antichrist or not if he were to get a 2nd term then yes maybe. I think as Christians we should be more focused on our relationship with our Savior rather than to speculate and pass judgement on others. Because the same way you judge another person is the same way GOD will judge you.. Vengeance is not ours. It belongs to GOD, GOD said don't worry about the Devil I will handle the Devil. You just serve and whorship me and I will give you Eternal Life in Heaven. I do like forums but I believe they should be meant more for Bible study and Spirtual growth rather than slamming each other and talking negative about others. God Bless you All.