View Single Post
(#504)
Old
I Am A Perverted Homosexual :) I Am A Perverted Homosexual :) is offline
Unsaved Trash, revolting gay pervert

I Am A Perverted Homosexual :) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I Am A Perverted Homosexual :) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I Am A Perverted Homosexual :) is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 06-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
No friend, queers like you will never have us because we are too morally upstanding to sucumb to your Homosexualer hisses.
Friend, God created us. He asks very little from us. He tells us the corrrect way to live and makes it easy to follow a few simple rules as is written in the KJV Bible.
You do not have to be a mud packing Homo. You could be a decent person. It is your choice. No one has ever seen a gay baby.

Get right with Jesus, before it is too late!
First of all, Who said I was even gay? Don't know about you, but I think me having a girlfriend is perfectly heterosexual, not like you people would care because you're too busy wanking to little boys taking showers But anyways, why even judge people so conservatively. The way you treat people here is like you are a bunch of totalitarian dictators trying to use what little power you have on the Internet to feel wanted in life. I'd suggest you take a look at your own lifestyle/addiction to this forum and then try to subjectively judge others.