View Single Post
(#77)
Old
Father Mihalick the Papist Polack's Avatar
Father Mihalick the Papist Polack Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is offline
Unsaved trash, bead counter, boy didler
Under Investigation

Cathlick

Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Father Mihalick the Papist Polack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex! - 10-05-2011, 03:04 PM

Dear Pagan Worshiper:

You are the one who is destined for HELL!
"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect." —Mark 13:22
But don't fret, I'll say ten Hail Marys for your soul tonight.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sincerely,

Fr. Mihalick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Papist Scum;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping Jesus' mommy and raping altar boys to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

"The Virgin Mary, being obedient to his word, received from an angel the glad tidings that she would bear God" (Against Heresies, 5:19:1 [A.D. 189]).