View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 05-07-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
The bird thing was just a metaphor.

And yes, I know a lot, unlike you I spend half of my life in the Gothscene, so I might say I know it better than all you combined.
No, you don't. You don't know everyone's background, so you can't make that claim. Back when I had to go to public high school, I used to hang out with every group, but the goths were my fav. They're mostly really cool, extremely goofy sometimes though. But many have sexual desires that aren't mainstream, and everyone has some type of problem, mental, emotional, or physical. They're good people, but few were Christian, and of those, the majority were Catholic. They say bad company corrupts good morals, and in the end I left before I had a fall from grace.

Willpower rules the world.