View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: So I guess they're letting cripples and spastics in the Olympics now? - 01-19-2014, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommerbobgaming View Post
i have eds a muscle problem and joint problem witch also effects things like your skin and internal organs but dachsunds have eds as well also one of my dogs died of cancer while giving birth so tell me how animals dont have the same diseases as humans i could go on for a long time argueing about this.
You could, but you would be wrong.

What pertains to animals is different from what pertains to people. The exception being the AIDS and other punishments that GOD throws at queer bestiality lovers.

Or were those diseases you acquired from your dog? Are you into bestiality?

PRAISE THE LORD!