View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies? - 04-24-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
Here are some pictures of atheist funerals, please tell me if it looks like these people are grieving for a lost one?

Biden, Pelosi, Clinton and Obama at a funeral:

Typical atheist pallbearers looking not so dignified, respectful or decent:
The first picture is not a funeral. It is probably a celebration of something that has happened.
The second picture is a joke, or is probably in actual tribute to a fellow worker at the circus. Who knows?
Check your sources.
Here in Hong Kong *bangs frying pan* CHING CHONG CHING CHONG *ahem*, we have morals. We are considerably more formal than the Americans on your side of the world, so I guess it's just my own lack of knowledge on the subject itself. I'm rather interested in American culture, though. I'll find out by myself.

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.