View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, demon worshiping whore

AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AmandaMay is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Morgellons – God’s Latest Plague on the Unsaved - 09-14-2012, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Clearly not. If she was actually Saved, she would be incapable of sinning:

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you:
he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God
1st John 3:6-9

The LORD is correcting her as a Good Father does:

My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, nor detest His correction;
For whom the LORD loves He corrects, just as a father the son in whom he delights.
Proverbs 3:11-12

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
2 Timothy 3:16

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Hebrews 12:6-7

Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you.
Deuteronomy 8:5

So what do you think is more likely?
Your sister thinks she's Saved because she feels like she must be Saved,

or

The LORD is lying and His Word cannot be trusted.

Just because you don't like to think of the reason (correction), doesn't mean we can't know it. It's spelled out in Black and White for our edification and sanctification.

You should be praying to God to forgive Himself for having loved your sister so much that He would deign to take notice of her, you arrogant thing.

1. Being saved and being capable of sinning are two different things:
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 10:9-10
If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe andd are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Heres a few you can look up on your own,
Romans 3:8, 8:38-39
Hebrews 7:25
Pilipians 3:4-11
Isaiah 57:12
Luke 3:8
Mathew 8:18-22, 19:29
Revelation 22:17
Being saved is having Jesus in your heart and trying with every ounce of your being to be as much like him as HUMANLY possible. We are not perfect, the only one who was we crucified!

2. God is not correcting her, do you really think God corrects us by poisoning us? When your children are bad what do you do poison their kool-aid, sprinkle arsenic on their food, Is that what your saying? Because again there is a big difference between correcting and poisoning, and if you wouldnt do that to your children what makes you think God does that to his children. . . (You should probably go make an appointment with a psychiatrist and just hand your kids over to cps, instead of responding to my comments, if thats what you think a good loving father does.)

3. What do I think is more likely. . . I know my sister is saved and God didnt plague or punish her. . . I do think that you should read the bible again and again and again from front to back until you understand how much God actually loves us and what Jesus gave us all through his death. . .

My prayer for you will remain the same, that God remove the blindfold of ignorance that satan has placed so tightly over your eyes.

Luke 6:41
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye.

Do you live in Indiana? Cause I do, and I would love to talk to you face to face you arrogant little thing.