View Single Post
(#1775)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-09-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Prove it.
I would try, but idiots like you wouldn't even consider any of my answers to be acceptable or decent. There's no hope for you people, so there's no point in even attempting to prove it. Not because I can't but because I choose not to. Although I doubt you'll believe a word I just said.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.