View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that - 11-29-2013, 05:54 AM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

Please do not show this website to your friends that do not believe in Jesus they will use it to make fun of Jesus. I showed it to my friend who does not go to church and he was searching for things and then he says Damn boy I always said you had a cob up your ass but this confirms it and I said what are you talking about and he said look at Genesis 42:26 and I did it says:

And they laded their asses with the corn, and departed thence.

I told him that was talking about donkeys and not my bottom but he kept laughing and laughing he smells like Pinaud Clubman.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I know I am not supposed to associate with people who do not walk with Jesus but I like him he brings Bourbon and he likes charcoal grills. I wish that he liked Jesus.

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.