View Single Post
(#800)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.YouWotm8 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 11-26-2014, 09:41 PM

You really had to put up those images just to justify your point. Try to remember that those images aren't shown in the game. You all just have dirty minds. To all the people comparing portals to there asses. That's actually quite hilarious you do realize that alot of people who make games are atheists. That means they aren't promoting the devil or related to the devil. you have the right to say certain people are sent from the devil or other ***POTTY MOUTH REMOVED***. So their sent from someone they don't believe in.... OK alright anyways you guys have fun with your eternal arguments. Even though there is no proof that god exists. No I'm not falling for the look at how beautiful this world is ***POTTY MOUTH REMOVED***, gday. I'd gladly love to see your oppinions on this comment because I tell you what. Its really fun to see your silly replies. So come on. PLEASE amuse me!