View Single Post
(#77)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

H.Evansta-Betsy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default May I help? - 02-23-2012, 05:09 PM

Seeing as I am, being a terrifying mix of Roma, Presbyterianisterite, Belgianerista and English non-homamahexualist-hating CofE and four stringed musicalist, I am guaranteed VIP entry backstage into Satan's backrow lineup, perhaps I could help all you God fearing ladies?

Rather than you take such shame and sin from the men in your lives, send your errant spouses, uncles and other menfolk to me - allow me to assist the men in unloading their heavy burdens upon my person and I shall therefore take my punishment knowing that I have at least protected some good and godly souls from my neverending torture at a ten thousand year long jamming session with other sinners, such as Elvis and his gluttony, John Lennon and his hippy ways, Waylon Jennings and everything, Phil Lynott, all those sinners I shall be forced to play bass for as my eternal punishment.

Of course, if you were to suggest that, along with the mighty beads adorning my personage, your men were to free you by placing gold, the threads for braids, the fine clothes and jewels, cash and all other worldly, heathen goods into my hands, perhaps this would free you all even more for your trip upwards at Rapturetide, a bit like losing some ballast for a balloon trip........