View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

judaschristvevo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals - 09-03-2015, 06:46 AM

congratulations on having the worst art skills i have seen all year. seriously, i bet most monkeys could draw better than you - but what's to be expected from such unintelligent, brainwashed people?
so wait, let me get this straight. if you were given your way, you would have gays segregated and killed, just like they did in nazi times? you do know how bad the nazis were, right? they caused one of the worst genocides in history, and let me tell you, that is the opposite of what God wants.
I submit to you that God doesn't want you to have such hate in your heart, that he wants you to love everyone, no matter what, and mind your own business about their sins. Before you argue -
“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” [Matthew 22:37-40 KJV]
(15) “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” [John 8:7 KJV]
(18) “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?” [Luke 6:41 KJV]

so, there you have it.

by the way, SHOCKINGLY, your incredibly offensive system for detecting fags does not work - i'm so gay i'm like the king of fags, and i wouldn't touch you with a 100 foot pole.