View Single Post
(#205)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Henrik is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Henrik is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 06-09-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
God wrote the Bible thousands of years ago.
Some say Moses wrote it, while God dictated. So that statement could be wrong!
Why would he write himself in third person? (Genesis 1:1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
Son, you are not going to get me to start trying to 'draw a semicircle with string' until you build a car with liquid water. HELLO, we aren't dumb here! 3.14 is closer to 3.00 than it is to 3.20.
That was a good one... 3.14 is 0.06 from 3.20 and its 0.14 from 3.00 so its actually closer to 3.20. Its not a high number so you should be able to handle this...

That youtube video you posted ("If atheists ruled the world") made me laugh, it just shows how ignorant the youth is in the Baptist world...

And the other video ("I Built A Prayer Amplifier"), he actually claims that the brain is in the head... I bet you guys have to torch him for that.. Is he queer?? He sounds like it and looks like it...

-----

1. Samuel 2:8 - For the pillars of the earth are the LORD’s,
and on them he has set the world.

Where are those pillars located, it seems like I got the wrong world atlas??

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
You hippies crack me up. I just finished eating a rare steak. It was delicious.
Leviticus 19:26 - Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood.
Leviticus 17:14 - For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

I bet that was a pretty dry rare steak then??

-----

I just read Leviticus 14 and it seems like a big ritual, and then I noticed in 54 to 57 that if you i.e. twist an ancle and it raises - its concidered as leprosy. You must have alot to do as priests, doctors at the hospital must be very glad for your services, that you can give people the right diagnose with the help of an old book...

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Just because some egghead can make an iPod or construct a skyscraper is not proof that God did not create the Earth.
Well it doesn't proof that God did create it...

-----

Kind regards,
Henrik