View Single Post
(#692)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why Wicca is nonsense - 11-19-2013, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talaaries View Post
it wrong to attack Muslims too and they are just defending their home. The U.S is who invaded them not the other way around we invaded their sacred spaces such as Mecca and Medina. I am not an adult either so as for the grow a pair comment it was perfectly in line. oh and john the Baptist did not create baptism just saying
Well hello, and welcome, my little wind jamming friend. Tell me who, apart from Mo the pervert, has ever invaded Mecca or Medina. If you are not an adult you should not be here, we have age restrictions on this forum, you know? How do you know that John (note the capital J) did not create baptism (provide scriptural proof of this with your reply).

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.