View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Pitiful Gothic teenager unable to cope with life

OpiatedEnnui is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Is Landover Baptist Church a CULT? - 04-29-2007, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post

So first you say we are confused, because we believe in the Bible without question.
And then you say we only use God as an excuse? (ie our faith isn't really true.)

Pick one vile accusation, heathen, you can't have both...
No matter how much you may hate God and us; His humble servants.

Who makes people sick and poor, or/and could easily stop it but allows it? (which pretty much equals the same thing)
God does!

Why should we interfere with His will?
When He has smited someone, He had good reason to do so.
One has to be a fool to question God's motives, as being God, He always knows better than humans.
How to put this ... I'm not saying that your faith is wrong, just that it's not right. As for the both accusations, yeah I can have them both.

Actually a lot of the underprivileged countries today are in their situation because of war and manipulation. You see as soon as a war is over a lot of counties see the rebuilding process as an opportunity to make the nation in question dependent on them. So they bring their own businesses in to run the native businesses into the ground, and thereby destroy their economy. Hardly an act of 'God'.

As for myself, I do treat myself to my desires, yes, but I have also donated my last three summers volunteering in third world countries, and I plan on doing so again very soon.
Oh and Deaner, if reincarnation turns out to be correct, my guess is that you'll come back as a sheep, hope you like to graze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
As for these vile accusations against God's Church:

In regards to money..
First, nobody at LBC want money for themselves, but to use it to spread the Word of God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sista Lateefah View Post
We True Christians™ is supposed to be Christ-like in everything that we do, and it might be hard to put ourselves befo'e the poor, but that be what the Lord had done and we is called to do the exact same thang.
Well, then the money IS for you after all, my dear SalvationSeeker, I suspect you are a liar.