View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores - 02-01-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Our legal system is based on a "beyond a reasonable doubt". How does "he said, she said" constitute beyond reasonable doubt? In fact the practice, as the Cooperfield episode shows the woman can be a know whore and Cooperfield is assumed to have raped her on the sole bases of her accusation.
Our legal system is based on the right to have your case investigated. Just because she is a known whore does not mean she cannot have been raped - the possibility was there that she might be telling the truth, and therefore they had to look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open
Friend, I'll only pick on this one: yes, we WANT to avoid that kind of social interaction. Because, let's face it: "social interaction" comes down to satanic music, heavvy petting, drugs, abortion, playing pokemon, and even worse.
And it also gives your kid the opportunity to experience different cultures, to get to know people who are not exactly like you, to learn how to work in groups; and in general teach them how the world is. You can't keep your children confined in your houses forever - one day they'll have to move out, and at that point won't it be best for them, to have some experience with life outside the four walls of the house?

Quote:
So don't blame us for teaching our kids in the safe confines of our own houses, thanks.
I do not blame you for homeschooling your kids - they're your kids, and therefore it's your choice how you want to raise them. All I'm saying is that public schools are not the root of all evil, and just because you put your child in one of them it doesn't mean that she (or he) will turn out to be pregnant, on drugs and a thief at the age of 12.

Quote:
If you dress that way the guy will think you want to have sex with him. The guy cannot see what you think but he can see how you are dressed and how you behave.
Then you make the assumption that men has squat for brain. No offense intended - but most guys ARE able to see the difference between when a girl wants to talk and when she wants to have sex. Else we would have a lot more rape than we do. Hypothetical situation: A girl dresses in a shapely dress and go to a party, she flirts with a guy and he flirts back. Then he makes a move to get her into bed and she says no, since she does not want to bed a guy the first day she meets him. Perhaps if they get to know each other better, then one day she will. The 'no' should be a clear indication that she is not willing. The flirting and dress was not to get into bed with him - it was to get his attention. If he forces himself upon her after that, then it would be rape.

Quote:
Because in most cases the women was dressed like a slut.
A dress does not justify rape. Then it would be legal to jump everybody at the beach, or in general during summertime.

Quote:
You seem to honestly believe there is such a thing as dressing sexy and at the same time not inviting sex.
I believe that you can dress sexy to get the attention of the opposite sex (or the same sex, if that is where your preferences lie). I also believe that it's a matter of perception. Even though YOU might percieve that I invite sex, I percieve that it's simply a hot day, and therefore I want to walk around in a miniskirt and a top. Our perceptions will clash when you indicate that you want sex, and I will correct your perception bytelling you I don't want sex. There, problem solved. As with the abovementioned example, if you were then to force yourself unto me, it would be rape. A guy should really be able to control his lust enough to be able to see whether the girl is willing or not.

Quote:
Unfortunately that is not how it works. I think your parents should have educated you better on that.
Well, so far the guys around me have seemed to get the hint, since I am now 17 and still a virgin. I can also tell you that I have never done drugs, nor do I plan on doing so. I have however played computer, partied, read fantasy, been drunk, and probably done a lot of other things that condemn me in your eyes. I was also a big fan of pokemon. My circle of friends includes (among others) homos, goths, wiccans, christians, buddhists, vegetarians and heavy-metal fans. I must say that the fact that you do not approve of how my parents raised me is of no surprise to me. I have long ago accepted that according to your religion I will be send straight to hell - since I have never been baptized or confirmed, and I do not believe in God. However that would not really be relevant for this discussion