View Single Post
(#1448)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-28-2014, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
That is not the point. Point is, being banned does not have an effect on my claim. If you get banned on a forum, it means you are banned. Try thinking for once.
In fact, you are wrong. Being banned from a forum means that you make another account and try again. Look at it this way: I am going from e-door to e-door trying to find out why I should be converted, and why so many people believe in the other gods. I am simply looking for answers. Who else goes door to door? Christians and other religious people. I am just following your friends' example. Oh yeah, and henry, I am not mad because you believe I am going to Hell. I am looking for legitimate proof that there is a Hell to go to. I don't believe there is at the moment. Maybe you should do what loving Christians should and try to save me? Convince me that there is a God so I can save my soul?