View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 09-18-2012, 12:58 AM

2.f. Octopus demons

Run very very very fast and they have different skills. You must to amputate all the extremities to be able to kill them.

Difficulty: 7/10
Weapons: KJV, Rhodesian for their speed and machete.

2.g. Mentalist demons

In spite of his size they are demons of high rank and very dangerous. They can read in your mind all your sins and can convert you to communist, gay, muslim, what they wish at the moment. From here only experimented hunters, this is not like to go to a bbq or picnic this is serious business. They can turn the bullets aside with their demonic brain, enough said.

Difficulty: 8/10
Weapons: KJV and you must hold It in your hand as shield, hunt knife and Alano.

2.h. Wolf demons

The demons with more physical power of the whole Hell's army. They can destroy a house with their hands and broke a big stone with their fangs. You only can kill them in this way, your bullets must have been dipped in the blood of a True Christian™ virgin. For the details ask to Rev. Jim Osborne and he can provide you the bullets with blood of Felicity in all sizes and Bless it.

Difficulty: 9/10
Weapons: KJV, Alano, rifle, S&W and Godly Bullets™

2.i. Incubus & Succubus

Captains of devils. They have all the skills mentioned previously so only the one who has killed to all the previous ones must try it. I have killed seven and the eighth one and more powerful is waiting for me. This one is my penultimate Sacred Mission, the last one it will be to found a family in Freehold and raise, at least, a Christian Warrior.

Difficulty: 10/10
Weapons: ALL! Do not forget the KJV Bible and bring your most all-around American Staffordshire. Pray and prepare yourselves before the fight because your Faith must be very very very strong if you want to survive.

That is all my Brothers in Christ. I hope you liked this humble guide because I do not want to die without sharing these experiences.

Our Lord is with you, good hunt!

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18