View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash, smart-assed fool
Under Investigation

The Nephilimiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The Nephilimiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The Nephilimiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Day 1. Genesis 1-3 - 07-12-2014, 09:03 PM

I'm excited to start Brother V's Bible program, but unfortunately I already have a question; or rather a need for clarification.

"For what it’s worth, the first ~400,000 years of the universe had no free light. The entire universe was filled with electronic plasma, which is opaque. Light first appeared after the plasma cooled and formed atoms, which was called 'recombination.' So the universe [or Big Bang, theistic or otherwise] didn’t start out with light at all."

Am I to assume I should simply discount this assertion entirely because it doesn't agree with Genesis?

Further, can I safely conclude that anything similarly in contradiction to the Bible can be similarly dismissed? If so, this is going to be WAY easier than I thought.