View Single Post
(#1295)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

FighterofAnti is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 03-17-2014, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Koschay View Post
I understand why it doesn't make sense to you. Here's my explanation:
I am not defending beastiality. I think beastiality is immoral. I defend bronies.
Defending bronies is admirable but foolish. It is like defending someone who has done wrong and everyone knows he has done wrong, but yet you still do it anyways.

Quote:
Truth be told not many bronies participate in beastiality. I don't believe in magic itself (Curses, teleportation, mind-reading, etc.) but I believe that friendship is magic.
There is no "magic" to friendship in any way, shape, or form. Friendship is just something that is nice to have, but is hard to get ultimately (no those numbers you have on (insert social network here) don't count as real friends unless you acutally meet and/or talk with those people on a daily basis). If you want to consider making a friend or friends a "magical" thing and I mean that in wonderous way not in a actual magical way then okay.

Quote:
But not the way you think. Friendship is not a need, just like art, music, and reading. We don't need it to survive like food and water. Rather it brings meaning to our lives. Which gives it a "Magical" or amazing feeling to it. I follow the Word of God as well as I can. Being a Brony does not mean I am a pervert. It means I am a man who is brave enough to go out and say "I like My little Pony: Friendship is Magic."
No being a brony usually means you are delsional 99% of the time. Unless you are actually a brony that just enjoys the show for what little entertainment value it has and stops it there. Once you start getting into the "fandom" (fandumb) aspect and start coming up with all of these unfounded theories, naming every horse on the show that doesn't even say a word, and start believing in all the "fannon" then you are basically delsional. The "Geek Professor" is a good example of this as he believes whole heartedly that the show has everything that he says it has and isn't for little girls.

Quote:
Not many men can do that because they want to stay as normal men who are strong and filled with testosterone. Rather, we bronies have a trait that is well liked, A man who is sensitive enough to like My Little Pony, and is brave enough to go out and say that he likes this knowing he will get criticized.
This is not true. I remember in my high school most of my class broke out one day in singing the "Mail song" from the childrens show "Blues Clues". I also recall many guys in some of my other classes who were well known to be jocks and were also in auto shop loving spongebob. They had no problem letting people know that they liked childrens shows. While it is true that childrens shows aren't the same as liking "girl" or "Girly" shows it does present the same effect to hurting their "manliness". The difference between them and bronies is again they just enjoyed these shows for the little entertainment value the said shows provided and ended it there. Which is why they weren't afraid to show their love for the shows.

Quote:
There may be some bronies who are perverts, but just because one person is, doesn't mean everyone else is. There is a very little amount of pervert bronies (AKA Cloppers) than there is normal bronies.
This is half true. You are right in that one doesn't mean all is something. One radical christian who mows down his family doesn't mean all are radical. You are wrong in believing that there are more normal bronies (bronies that watch the show and end it there) than cloppers. It doesn't take much looking or much research to find the "Cloppers". A good example of this is by what I call "chaining". It is a simple process you can do on most social networking web site or anything that has some sort of social network to it. I have a couple of friends on facebook. One has a friend who recently became a brony. The other had a friend who was a furry. I was able to easily find (with in 5 minutes) the cloppers just by checking some of their friends. If the cloppers weren't as many as the normal bronies it should take much longer to find the cloppers. Although realistically I shouldn't be able find cloppers at all. I know one of them pretty well in real life and if they knew themselves that some of their social networking friends were into that crap they probably would unfriend them.