View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

John the frog is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: COCA COLA : Harmless soft drink? OR BABY-KILLING ABORTIONIST? - 04-26-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Which Christian college do you attend? I'm surprised they allow such substances on campus. Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum.

If you find any, dump it down the drain and advise your friend that a True Christian™ Pastor told you to do it. Then start reading the book of Ezekiel out loud in the dorm hallway at the top of your lungs.

Thank you, I attend Piedmont Baptist College in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. My roommate had assured me that there was nothing wrong with Coca Cola. Obviously that is not the case and I am now much less trusting of him after reading this thread. I took the precaution of pouring it out now while he is asleep and will follow your advice on reading from Ezekiel in the morning. I would do it now but don't feel like I should wake up everyone else in my hall just because of the transgressions of my roommate.

I'll also be sure to start a thread of my own in the introductions section. Thank you again for your help!