View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful pervert

CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CultusBulimia is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Verses to promote at sporting events, etc. - 02-07-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
Dear Idiot:

Unlike in Europistan, the United States Constitution protects our right to free speech. I can promote any Scripture I like at sporting events.

I can even send out children in the street with signs, if I so choose. The police will PROTECT them.

yeah, but you will never get your air time in mainstream america and on jumbotrons in sporting events. AND even when you get that little bit on the news for 5 mins like westboro baptist church gets every like 2 months, it's only for people to hate you, or laugh. Because the average americans just sitting at home would think you were despicable.

Isa14:21-Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
Dueteronomy24:16-The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.