View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Love Jesus Re: You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament - 10-23-2017, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LW1997 View Post
You could not have said it any better.
Indeed. Sister Basilissa, bless her, is a woman, unfortunately, therefore oratory powers are limited there. Having something said is best left to a man. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Allow me, since I'm sure you skimmed Brother Pim's post.

Sweet Jesus, oh sweet dear Savior in my heart, He saith,

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (Matthew 5:17)

Brevity from our Lord, simple, sweet and true (And definitely a man!).

Last edited by Jim C. Lombardo; 10-23-2017 at 05:21 AM. Reason: To affirm that our Lord is indeed a male in case sinners believe otherwise