View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

sadcat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: STOP being Left-handed!!! - 10-29-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
Dear sadcat,

Our obsession is based on knowledge. The knowledge that those who are not saved, those like you, will burn in Hell for all eternity. This is a horrible horrible faith that we want to prevent for you.

And there is hope, even for you! God gives us clear instructions on how you can go to Heaven. You have to repent: "Except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3) and you have to have faith: "For by grace are ye saved through faith." (Ephesians 2:8). Surprisingly easy!

You might not realize it yet, but this is the best advice you will ever get in your entire life. I hope we will meet in Heaven where you can thank me for it. You're welcome!

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.
Concerning knowledge, I'm sure it makes you feel quite knowledgeable when you put Ph.D. after your your name doesn't it? It feels good to congregate with others that are brainwashed and can't think for themselves and have to quote "holy" scripture to debate doesn't it? My point is following these made up rules will get you nowhere in life and when you die you will learn the sad truth that the Christian "god" is not real.