View Single Post
(#302)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus

shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 05-06-2012, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinlynn View Post
but maybe God's plan for her was to be herself. afterall, God made her right?
and couldnt that work both ways, if someone gave me a book and i decided to believe that everything in that book is true, does that mean it is?
@Misunderstood "will they be there with me?" lol made my day. i mean for me, anywhere where mcr is is heaven
The thing is that a Christian is supposed to be LIKE Christ, which means that one will not be themselves, but have their identity in Christ. "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." (1 Corinthians 6:19, 20 KJV)
By the way, mcr is demonic. They don't glorify God which clearly says that they serve Satan "He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth." (Luke 11:23 KJV)