View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Why Do Muslim Women Wear Burkas?? - 05-04-2013, 06:09 AM

I would also point out that in most mudslime countries that the men are dressed in white garb whereas the women are dressed all in black. Everyone knows that white equals "good" while black equals "evil". It's true enough that a woman brought all the problems and sins into the world, but I think they should be wearing a color that symbolizes "stupid" or "unclean" rather than the color of "evil" which should be reserved for nigras and messicans.

Did you know? I'm sure Brother Ex-Viking's kids can back me up on this, women here wear very modern outfits under their Burka/Abaya. It's true! Many are wearing high heels and designer clothes and they have wardrobes that are full of such. Many even keep up with the latest styles every year, donating their old clothes to family or charity.Personally, I say, "What's the point?", if no one will see them anyway.