View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" - 01-26-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireburp View Post
You inhuman scum why id spit on you if you were not men heck I'm not even sure if you are. We are all human and we all matter regardless of ethnicity, religious creed sex, sexuality, and morals. Rot in hell you worthless price of garbage may your soul burn in sulfur and may you suffer every punishment known to God and satan.
Wow.

Just wow.

I guess this would be an example of classic Christian tolerance on your part, huh?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.