View Single Post
(#78)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 12-13-2011, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervertforlife View Post
But Princess Celestia says always Obey!

Brainwashing me doesn't work bro. My heart says keep living life the way I'm living. Sorry I'm not one of those unfortunate souls that have managed to be brainwashed into a life of fear.

I've been baptized before and blah blah blah. I pray, and I believe in a God, but not the God you've learned to fear.
Brainwashing will indeed fail. Your posts indicate a total lack of anything resembling the thing you're afraid we're going to wash.

"My heart says keep living life the way I'm living."

You know who also did that? Jeffrey Damer! Luckily he found God near the end of his life, after people told him following his hearts desire was wrong.
Or do you agree with raping and killing innocent people, and eating them up afterwards? Wouldn't surprise me from an Atheist.

Furry = bestiality.

Bestiality = death.

Leviticus 20:15. Remember. It may save your soul one day.

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.