View Single Post
(#272)
Old
Unsaved trash

I'mforgivin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'mforgivin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'mforgivin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-30-2014, 06:31 AM

I must first of all point out that soccer is a sport.. It's a game. I don't think it can be called EVIL because nothing is inherently evil. Something is only evil if we make it evil. I don't really care for soccer either but to call it satanic is a far stretch. And to say that all soccer players, fans, supporters etc, will all go to hell is quite silly. In the end, God is the judge, he will look at the heart of every man and judge him based on whether that man truly accepted Jesus in his heart, and repented his sins. I do not believe God will judge is based on the sport we play. Nowhere in the bible supports this point of view. And to claim that America is God's favorite country is absolutely ridiculous. In genisis it does not say " god created America in 6 days and rested on the seventh". It says God created the EARTH and the universe in 6 days and rested on the seventh. And as for homosexuality, I too believe that this practice is an abhhoration of God's perfect design, but we should be praying for these people, and showing compassion and love as Jesus did, not spewing out hate. We're not perfect either. We're sinners too. We need to worry about the plank in our own eye before worrying about the speck of dust in our brothers eye.