View Single Post
(#58)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead View Post
???

What is wrong in your head?
Nothing at all. My head is filled with the love of the Lord, hence all righteousness, rather than wrongness!

Quote:
How do you come to those conclusions?
You are the one who has admitted they have smoked a joint once a month, so therefore just going by what you have told me.

Quote:
Looks like you have no education.
Interesting quip coming from one who cannot distinguish the difference between the possessive your and the contractive you're (you are)

Quote:
You are a fat whore cursing on people.
I have an ample bosom and child-bearing hips, just as God intended a woman to be. Just because you perhaps personally opt for trysts with androgynous shemales, is no doubt a side affect of the "hooch".

Quote:
Your insulting my mother.
Again, posessive v contractive... and take your angst out on her! She is the one who has been making you inhale !

Quote:
You don't know whats an addiction
Actually I do as I have counseled drug hazed homers like you many times in my career.

Quote:
Your ugly
Posessive v contractive... gosh, if I repeat it enough you may actually learn something.

Quote:
I am following God's word by saying the truth, and it is the truth that your face is not pleasant to the eye.
Well I speak and also read Ancient Hebrew FLUENTLY and as such, have shown that your wiki reference is an absolute farce. The fact that you resorted to petty name calling, means you don't even understand anything you cite as "proof". YOUR God is wikipedia nonsense, which is just as genuine as your constant drug hazed high!

Despite your comments and persecution, I will still pray for you.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!