View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist monkey worshiper

Homer Atheist Retard Posting Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it

Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
Fraud was nothing but a sex crazy pervert. Why should we listen to anything he has to say? Wouldn't you rather go to Heaven than read worldly trash like that?

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
You have a right to your point of view. I can respect that but use of the word "pervert" assumes some kind of moral standard, which the science of evolution has proven as non-existent. As an evolutionist Freud recognized this scientific fact. I feel compelled to point out that Freud's theories are used across the world by thousands of respected profesionals. Not something you can ignore.

Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.