View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SIGN OF END TIMES - CORNINGWARE - 11-16-2010, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
All I will say is that if I saw the kitchen in my home producing meals, like those pictured, my wife would not have to worry about being able to work a job outside the home. Her biggest worry would be her ability to walk to the bus stop herself, in fact it would be the worry that she would be able to walk at all!
EXACTLY! I tell you it's communist sabotage! Women crying, families going hungry all because they decided to go with a cheap form of glass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
BeliverInGod,

Normally i would have no truck with talk about how Godly American companies off shoring to China to escape union terrorists is somehow bad, but reading your post has changed my mind. Only someone who has the Holy Spirit on their soul ike a bald eagle on a salmon could write something like that! Clearly Christ has moved your weak, feeble female mind to speak out against cheep knock off dinnerware. I will purge my own house of this menace when I get home.
Brother, I usually have no problem with Chinese products, but when the chinks start messing with a woman's ability to feed her family, that is just wrong. It also wastes money, which when you're married to a Scot, is one of the worse wifely mistakes imaginable.

Fortunately if you're willing to hunt, a woman can find the good stuff in junk shops and estate sales.

Drama queen