View Single Post
(#24)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is it a sin to have a tattoo? - 01-10-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD=life View Post
I would like to say one more thing to Luci about her decision not to eat food:

Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

You will laugh, Sister, and you will be filled.
Bother God=life

Last night as I was sitting in the dark room, naked and cold and hungry I started laughing so I could be filled and happy and go to heaven.

My husband was very worried and wanted to take me to the emergency room as he thought I lost my mind. (Please pray for him).

I told him he should not worry, that Jesus is in my heart and in my mind and that the laughter will fill me and make me warm (I think it says so somewhere in the Bible, if it does not, I am sure it was accidentally omitted).

The holy spirit then entered my husband as he then heated me up and filled me.

Isn't Jesus wonderful?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9udvx6bkzQ0/RfrUbR-HEqI/AAAAAAAAAAU/lzPc6fY5fng/s400/Jesus+cross.jpg

God loves me so much
that he killed his only son so I can live forever.