View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: There is no such thing as "ANIMAL ABUSE!!" - 09-15-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
I heard they banned it in Catalonia, so i guess that part has to be even worse and more liberal than the rest of Spain right?

You are very right. They are following with accuracy the international gay agenda. Look how looks their ethnic dances, look:

Catalonia is the worst place in the country, do not travel there unless you are an experimented Pastor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
This is indeed a very exciting and manly sport, fun for the whole family.
Is the last refugee of the few well blood and brave spaniards. The last one and this battle against commies is very important for the (slightly possible, i know) Redemption of this land.

The sport is very pedagogic for the kids, is a beautiful metaphor of the fight of the man against the demons using the as-wild-as-possible beast. But that is not all, beside being a good training to hunt real demons (I will open a nice thread sharing my experiences very soon ), it teaches beautifully virtues as the autoovercoming and the zeal.

For example, this is Juan José Padilla failing too hard:

And this is Juan José Padilla just four months after. Bravo!

'Manly' is a beautiful word but, for this time, let me use my native language. He has two cojones as big as two moons.

Gratefulness to the Lord for the new opportunity. Good it is the Faith of this boy, yes gentleman.

And this is Whip in his youth: x 1.000

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18