Thread: Why Jesus Came?
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why Jesus Came? - 11-12-2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_man View Post
"Boy, are your fat lips and wide nose getting in the way of your ability to use the search feature and read? "

Why are you insulting me? Is this what God likes? - is God not forgiving and accepts all? Or is he filled with hate and instults?...I think you should read the bible not search functions.

I agree though, I shall reply to the 'Jesus is white thread' my mistake...that thread has alot of confused people whom I need to help.
I think it is very rude of you to come into our sanctuary and accuse God fearing people like us of be racist. We accept all who come to the Lord and believe all that is written in the KJV of the Bible. It is the true word of God and has not been tainted by all the wishy washy stuff added by other mis-guided faiths. Now please apologize and go in peace and love in the Lord.

Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
so a fool returneth to his folly