View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

incapableofthought is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.incapableofthought is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.incapableofthought is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 03-24-2011, 02:42 PM

What if I were to tell you I masturbated twice today? What if i were to say that not only am I happy, healthy, and horny but that somehow I am still breathing. According to your scripture texts God should have struck me down already am I correct?

Perhaps your interpretation of such text is misguided... just a thought.. but what do i know, I am just a lowly old sinner. You claim a belief in god, but all the while believe you are god (divine knowledge, ability to judge others for sins, claiming a direct knowledge of gods will, and the list goes on)

Your point that the "sky is blue" is not up for interpretation is terribly ignorant. In fact, the word "blue" refers to the characteristics of energy in the form of light. "Color" as we see it is in fact our brains interpretation of this energy, that is, people who are deemed color-blind simply see this energy in a different way. Not wrong or right, just different. So yes, the words within the bible are up for interpretation. Checkmate.